Tuesday 28 February 2012

Panasonic TX-L47DT50 3D LED HDTV Review


Panasonic TX-L47DT50 3D LED HDTV Review



Panasonic’s new flagship LCD TV for 2012, the WT50 series. But at Panasonic’s recent product convention in Hamburg, our eye was also caught by the step-down LCD model from the WT50, the DT50 series. So we spent as much time as we could glued to the 47in L47DT50 - and came away feeling as if it could actually be this model that marks Panasonic’s most successful LCD series for 2012.

Panasonic TXL47DT50 3D LED HDTV Review

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was skeptical on the TV but a co-worker of mine at DISH recommended this to me, I’m glad I went with it. The TV works great with both 2D HD and 3D TV viewing. Just bought this LG TV a few days ago and had no problems hooking the TV and DISH HD satellite system. With the amount of sports on ESPN HD and other action on TV I watch, the 120HZ refresh rate is definitely a plus. Currently I have my DISH VIP 722K receiver hooked up to this TV, but after the new Hopper replaces the 722K next weekend, I’ll be a much happier TV viewer because of a very cool feature called Primetime Anytime. With the Primetime application on the Hopper I can record all my primetime networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX etc.) in HD and keep them stored on the hard drive for eight days at a time. Can’t wait!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management